We Help Make Your Life Easier!
As of January 1, 2020 Florida passed a law that would revamp how notarizing documents are executed in the state.
RON remote online notarization gives mobile notaries a chance to expand their business into the next decade.
If you are a mobile notary and are looking to become a RON notary the following will be your next steps to follow.
State requirements to become an online Florida Notary:
- Hold an active notary commission
- Complete a RON training course
- Get a $25,000 notary bond
- Obtain an errors and omissions policy of at a least $25,000
- Pay the $10 registration fee
- Submit your application to the Department Of State with an approved boning agency
- Choose a RON software service provider
When all the requirements are met, you can submit your application to the state. The Department of State will contact you directly once you're approved.
We hope this information was helpful. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us, or visit our website www.frona.org